1) Gnats are gone.
2) I swam in a volcano. (actually I didn't. I decided it was cooler to lay out and get tan) (yes I'm crazy)
3) I'm pretty good at painting hundreds of little girls nails
4) I don't know Spanish too well, but I can teach kids Spanish songs
5) I decided to give up learning guitar right-handed. Now I'm learning to play the right-handed guitar upside down and it's so much easier (I think it's cooler too) :) I was told I am strange but I embraced that.
6) I did two weeks worth of laundry in an hour this morning. That's really fast. I didn't really wash very well.
7) I had the opportunity to die twice. The first time was in a taxi when they thought it was a great idea to roll the taxi onto a major highway and push it until it started. It never started. The second time was when we flagged down a bus to pick us up off a major highway and the bus decided to basically aim for us but not slow down. Had I not moved, yes, my body would have died and you wouldn't see me again.
8) I love cold showers now.
9) I now sleep only 8 hours a night. My body has finally caught up on sleep.
10) I literally can't function unless I start my day with the Lord.
Here is a picture of the laguna that sits atop the volcano where I decided to sunbathe instead of swim
No comments:
Post a Comment